1. Be My Valentine Card: Because It's Simple, Cute and straight to the point.
2. Diptyque Candle: Candles are ALWAYS a winner, plus they're super romantic!
3. Georgio Armarni Si Perfume: Fruity & Fun just like her.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips RED Lipstick: You need a red lip on Valentines, plus she can Instagram it and hashtag #BoyDoneGood - which is a must.
5. Champagne: It's time to Pop Bottles - plus it comes in a pretty pink box!
6. Rebecca Minkoff Bag: It's red & it has a heart on, could it get more Valentines?
7. Pom Pom Gift Bag: You need somewhere to store all the goodies, right?
8. Mulberry Macaroon Pink Purse: I can confidently say, any girl would be V pleased to open this little beauty.
9. NARS Blush: Because You Make Her Blush?
10. Rose Gold Photoframe: Be sure to insert your fave picture together - super CUTE.
11. Red Rose: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue?
12. Heart Mug: So she can think of you everytime she takes a sip of... Coffee
- Still stuck for Ideas? -
If you are still struggling for ideas, or maybe you fancy getting an extra present (come on, get yourself in the good books!) then I have a few more ideas to wet your whistle.
A unique/thoughtful gift I have found is the Design Your Own Perfume Collections from The Perfume Studio. There are 3 sets to choose from, the natural collection where the blends have been inspired by the natural world, the sensual collection which has been inspired by mysterious Orientals and passionate florals, and finally the romantic collection inspired by the lively florals and mysterious Orientals. Each set comes with 6 fragranced oil blends, 1 Glass Atomiser, 6 Pipettes and 6 scent strips. This all means that you can then design and create your perfect fragrance, especially for you. What could be more special? You can pick yours up fromIWOOT.
- A Weekend Away? -
If you'd rather DO something than GIVE something, why not book a weekend away? I have a few posts all about my fave places which you can check out below, two of my personal favourites being the Doubletree by Hilton Chester, or the Malmaison London!
- Other Posts You Might Enjoy -
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'