I think if you A. Know me personally B. Follow my Social Media C. Read my blog you probably get the idea that I am a slight beauty addict – slight being used very loosely. If you fancy doing some self diagnostics you can read these signs and see if you add up to the same crazy eyeshadow, skincare, highlighting hoarding freak as me! How many can you relate to?
1. Nipping into Boots for tampons and coming out with 3 carrier bags and a trolley full of make-up. The 3 for 2's were to good to miss!
2. If your make-up storage is more organised than your life.
3. When your "No Make-up, Make-Up" consists of 23 different products and a setting spray.
4. If someone asking you "Why Do You Wear So Much Make-Up?" makes you want to pull them up a chair and give them an hour long speech as to why they should SHUT UP.
5. When you have enough highlighters to douse an entire country 10 times over, but you still manage to justify another one. "Yes I might already have a few gold shimmer shades, but this one has a slight pinky undertone, which I might need at some point" Yurp.
6. Purchasing something you REALLY don't need, because oh, hey look, the packaging is stunning and Instagram worthy. Okay Hun.
7. When doing your Make-up ready for a night out, is actually more exciting than the night-out itself. Sorry friends.
8. When 99% of your Christmas Wish List/Birthday List consists of make-up and the other 1% is Money to spend on make-up.
9. Crawling into bed drunk at 3am but you still manage to find the time to cleanse, tone and moisturise. Even if you do it in the wrong order. It's the thought that counts.
10. The happiest day of your life so far was the day you entered your first Sephora, then brought the whole shop, naturally.
11. When you can justify £52.00 on an eye shadow palette but Sainsbury's can p*ss off if they think i'm paying £4.50 for a block of cheese.
12. Your going on a "Weekend Away" but take 4 different eyeshadow palettes, 5 different pairs of lashes, and 3 perfumes, because hey you don't know what mood you'll be in.
Please tell me you guys can relate to?!
- Other Posts You Might Enjoy -
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'