The wonder product that is Caudalie's Beauty Elixir has been in my life for a L O N G time now. Many a bottle of the stuff have served me well, and it is one of those products that I find myself going back to time and time again. I have mentioned it in a few blog posts here and there, but I feel like I've never really given it the spotlight it deserves <3 What better excuse to showcase it, than to show you the new Limited Edition bottle to celebrate 20 years of the Beauty Elixir!
It has it's uses...
- After a work-out: this will help to calm redness, something I really struggle with! Also it has a nice cooling sensation which is something we ALL need after a sweaty work-out!
- Travel Spray: I'm not one for taking tonnes of products on a plane with me, but this one is ALWAYS in there. It's no secret that flights dry out the skin, and this is the perfect product to give your skin a moisture boost, whilst also making you feel refreshed.
- Beauty Blender: I spray it over my beauty blender or make-up sponge before applying the product to help blend the make up more flawlessly.
- Kept cool in the fridge: Especially during the summer, I love keeping my beauty elixir in the fridge so when you come to spray it, it acts as the most beautiful refreshing mist!
- As a room spray: I know it's probably not designed for this but I love the scent so much that I love spraying a few sprays around my room.
- Make Up Setter - I always add a few sprays of this after I've finished my make up. I feel like it pulls everything together, holds everything in place and adds a slight layer of dewiness, which I love!
- Pillow Spray: Similar to the room spray idea, I spritz a few squirts on my pillow at night before I get into bed, I find the scent relaxing and comforting. (obviously it's a bonus because it also makes the room smell nice).
- Morning Toner: The product can be used as a toner in the morning, I'm not sure how well it works as a toner, but regardless it feels nice and refreshing on the skin, and also helps to wake me up!!
Caudalie have teamed up with the BEAUTIFUL Rose Huntington-Whiteley, who has made her thoughts on the Beauty Elixir clear "I love the Caudalie Beauty Elixir because for me it’s a ’Spa in a bottle’. This beautiful product instantly rejuvenates my complexion making my skin glow throughout the day.""
What do you think? Have you ever tried to Beauty Elixir!? Why not pick some up whilst the limited gold packaging is available!
- Other Posts You Might Enjoy -
* This post contains PR Samples
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'