Work is OVER *dances around the room* (real work anyway, but blog-life will be continuing through-out Chrismtas, but probably at a much slower, drunken pace, if you know what I mean?) The stockings are hung, my presents are (almost) wrapped, and I'm ready to get my CHRISTMAS ONNNNN. Here are 12 things I will most definitly doing this Christmas, and I can't bloody wait!
1. Make a Festive Hot Drink - Since I have been taking major advantage of the Costa selection this year (please tell me you've tried the Honeycomb Latte) and my bank card officialy hates me for spending a small fortune in there. I want to attempt to make my own festive drink, I have seen some fabulous hot chocolate recipes floating around the blogosphere so I can't wait to give one a try!
2. Handing out my presents personally - As If I am some kind of Elf that has been sent from the North Pole to help the big guy out. Plus this is a must because I have to see the faces when they see that perfectly placed ribbon and pinterest worthy wrapping that took me around 1.5 hours a present to do.
3. Watch Elf at least 3-15 times - I don't think I need to explain this one because ITS THE BEST FILM EVER, and if you haven't seen it yet then are you even human?
*I just like to smile, smiling's my favourite"
* Buddy the Elf, What's your favourite colour?*
* We Elves try to stick to the 4 main food groups, Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns, and Syrup! *
4. Eat Mince Pies for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Who'd have known those crumbly little packages of joy could bring such happiness to my life?
5. Bailey's - Simple, but it's so Christmas it hurts. Buy a bottle or 2 and crack it open on Christmas Day. The left-overs (if there are any) seem to taste even better on Boxing day.
6. Dress for Christmas - Because there isn't another time of the year where it's acceptable to walk around Sainsburys wearing sparkly anklers and a light-up Christmas jumper. Make the most of it GURL.
7. Catch Up With Old Friends - At Christmas a lot of my old school friends are back from Uni all around the country so it's the best time to get everyone together and have some catch ups, drinks and ofcourse lots of belly laughs!
8. Wine, not? - Drink all the wine, at all times of day. I don't care what kind, mulled, white, hey I might even through back a Rose if I'm feeling old school.
9. NAP Often - Nothing says Christmas like having a nap on your Aunties sofa at 4pm because you've been drinking and eating constantly since 11 and you are NOT ok hun.
10. Smokey Eye 24/7- It doesn't matter if I'm hitting the shops, visiting my nan or nipping to the post office, a smokey eye will be with me all the way, Hell, I might even though some glitter in there for good measure.
11. Cosy Days - Allocate a whole day to nothing but Christmas Films, food and friends, How good does that sounds? I'd say there needs to be some snuggly blankets involved to, just to make it lil' more sassy.
12. Light every festive candle I own at the same time - Who knows what fantastic creation might be had. If it doesn't end up smelling like The Fresh North Pole and Santa's House filled with Christmas Trees, lots of Mulled wine and Mrs Claus' baking cinamen buns and gingerbread men, I wont be happy.
Sooooo, yeah, that's my plans for Christmas! What are yours? Will you be joining me on any of my quests, I'd love to see you there?!
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'