I guess you could say "It's a girl thing" but there are just some things that boys do, things that I simply cannot get my head around. Sometimes leaving me questioning whether we are actually from the same planet? Are we a complete different species? Here are 12 things men do, that us gals HATE. Let me know how many you can relate to, yano, so I know that it's not just me living with some kind of alien.
1. Wee on the seat!!!
Is it REALLY that hard to aim?! Do you need more practice? And why is it so hard to wipe it up? Can you not see it? Are you blind and bad at aiming?
2. Then Leaving the toilet seat up?
Is that so I can see the wee I have to wipe up?
3. "I'll do it at half time"
By which point you know it will just be better to do it yourself.
4. Stare at their phones whilst you are talking to them
Don't act like you can multi task - we know you're not listening!
5. "Do you need any help?"
After they have watched you clean/tidy up for the last hour and a half and they know that you are just about done so there can't possibly be anymore jobs left. But Hey, at least they asked!
6. Leaving dirty clothes on the floor
Is there a magic laundry basket somewhere on the floor of our bedroom that I just can't see?
7. Still can't accept they can't handle their drink
How many times of me having to pick you up from town at 3am, strip down your sick covered clothes and pass you the bucket is it going to take before you realise that "one last beer" is one too many.
8. "Can Do" // "If you like"
Is the reply you get to any suggestion you make, so do you want to go YES OR NO
9. Believing they are better drivers than anyone in the entire world, ever
Move over Lewis Hamilton.
10. And then try and tell you how to drive...
I'm ok, thanks
11. Complain about going shopping
But then spend 2 hours in the Zara mens changing room trying on 3 white shirts that look EXACTLY the same, before deciding they don't want any of them.
12. Ew, Whats that smell, It stinks in here
No, no, no, my £42 Diptyque candle does NOT stink - breathe it all in.
P.S To Rich, I love you really* xo'
*but, you are annoying.
I'd love you to come say Hey on Bloglovin'
- Other Posts You Might Enjoy -
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'