I no longer reach for Glamour Mag or a book when I fancy a lil' me time, I now head online and hit up some blogs I love getting engrossed in and ending in 22 posts deep, reading articles from months ago. I love reading blogs full of personality, and most importantly that tell a story - I like giggling along with the writer, or sharing a tear or two. I have decided to start a series about the blogs I have been loving, this being #1. I saw the Idea on Fran's blog and thought it was another great way to share the love! Here are 12 blog posts I have been loving over the past month of so.
All the babes, my faves:
1. Kirsty - Life In Excess -How I Grew My Pinterest Following
2. Chloe - Lady Writes Blog - 10 Thoughts You Have In Sephora
3. Rosie - The Londoner -Home From Home Favignana
4. Olivia - Lust Living - Clean White Workspace
5. Leah - Devoted to Pink - What Happened In New York
6. Fran - Franny Mac - Favourite Blogs In September
7. Anoushka - Anoushka Loves - Tom Ford Soleil Lip Colour & Bronzer
8. Lexi - Lexi Life - How Blogging Is Changing Our Lives
9. Kasie - Kasie Beauty - Products I Regret Buying
10. Becky - Milk Bubble Tea -You Turn Three This Month
11. Kara - Spread The Sparkle - A Miracle on Fargate with Lush
12. Lauren - Beauty Division -Beauty Advent Calendars 2016
I hope this post helped you to find a few blogs you havn't come across before, or maybe just a post that you missed! Let me know which were your fave and also what blogs have you been loving recently? I am always on the look out for more!
From now on, everytime I read a blog post that I love I'm going to add it to a draft, and when I hit 12 I will post the next series out!
I'd love you to come Follow along on BlogLovin'
- Other Posts You Might Enjoy -
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'