Whether you've been blogging for 6 days or 6 years, there are some things we can't deny we all do, things that "non-bloggers" would look at us like we're completely deluded..
It comes with the title, and just know, it's okay!
"We know you did it, we know"
1. Brought Fresh Flowers just for an blog/Instagram picture, it sounds extreme, but you can't deny it - we know you did it. We know.
2. Sit refreshing you notifications on Instagram, waiting for the likes to roll in...... oh, come on.
3. Only fake tanned the parts of your body you can see, nobody's got time for that.
4. Brought every single planner/organizer, to do list note pad, pretty pencils, post it notes, a pin board and 15 different diary's, but are still no closer to being organised. Hey, at least they make good photo props!
5. Asked Friends/Colleges/Partners to wait until you've got the perfect shot before they can tuck into their cocktails or food.
Damn David, waiting 5 more minutes won't hurt you, give a girl a break.
6. Deleted your Snapchat selfie thinking you can definitely get a better one, 10 photos later realising you should have probably kept that first one. If only there was an "un-do" option.
7. Telling yourself over and over again you shouldn't care what people think when you're moving around the cutlery, drinks and food on your table to get the perfect picture, when really you're constantly peering over your shoulder to see if anyone is looking.
" *Claps Hands Together Frantically Again* "
8. Clapping your hands, jumping up & down, and woooooop-ing when an exciting e-mail hits your inbox, but then calming down and replying to the PR as if your cool as a cucumber & get these kind of requests all the time. *claps hands together frantically again"
9. Getting nervous about meeting fellow bloggers you have only spoken to online, praying they don't realise you don't look anywhere near as good as your Instagram pictures or the Snapchat filter with the golden crown. Oh, what I'd do to have that filter in my life 24/7.
10. Sat staring at your ASOS saved items list, convincing yourself those shoes would look great in a blog post, so technically you'd be buying them for work purposes? Oh go you, you're so dedicated to the job. Might as well add that mascara and necklace to the bag to, because whats the point of ordering just one thing? Multi-tasking queen!
11. Going waaaaay out of you way to head to a certain lunch spot, simply because you've heard they have marble tables. Then ordering the Avo-toast and a coffee, because could you get anymore Instagram?
12. Reading other blogs, deciding yours is awful,you might as well give up & forget that the idea ever existed. Followed by a serious ice-cream binge and a 4 marathon deep Kardashians spurge. Before getting back right into blogging the next day, obviously
Which points are you guilty of? I would love to hear. Also let me know what other traits you have - I love knowing I'm not the only crazy one here!
- Other Posts You Might Enjoy -
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'