*This post has been kindly Sponsored by M&S
I was recently invited to celebrate the launch of the 2017 M&S Beauty Advent calendar, at the Biscuiteers Icing Cafe in London! As you can probably imagine I literally jumped at the chance! I thought I'd put together a post, to give you a little spoiler as to what you can expect to find inside the calendar, but just a little WARNING, you are more than likely going to want to pick it up after this post.. sorry, not sorry! Let's have a nosy!
The calendar comes beautifully contained in a house shape box, the packaging is luxurious whilst still staying in-keeping with the Christmas spirit! Now we get to the good part... the contents!
Each gift comes in a ADORABLE little numbered house, just like this, which are decorated beautifully.
And you can expect to find gifts such as this dreamy body glow from Rosie, for Autograph, or maybe these little gems below.... (one of which being my all time favourite Shower Oil from NUXE, which you might have heard me bang on about a million times before!)
So far so good? You've seen a few of spoilers, but if you want to keep some of the line up a surprise, I suggest you look away now!!
Full Line Up... *SPOILER*
• Filorga Meso + Mask
• Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel, 15ml
• Korres Wild Rose Advanced Repair, 16ml
• Autograph Hydrating Primer, 15ml
• Ultrasun Ultralip (full size)
• Percy & Reed Session Hold Spray, 50ml
• Pixi Lift Max Sheen in Honey, 1g
• Diego Dalla Palma Ciglione Mascara (full size)
• Alpha H Liquid Gold Rose, 50ml
• Eyeko Black Magic Mascara, 4ml
• Ameliorate Skin Transforming Body Lotion, 50ml
• Shay & Blue Blood Oranges, 10ml
• Nuxe Prodigieux Shower Oil, 30ml •
Formula Innovate Radiance Reveal Peel
•Ren Instant Firming Beauty Shot, 10ml
• Leighton Denny Glitter Nail Polish, 12ml
• Stila Stay all Day in Perla, 1.5ml
• Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream, 15ml
• Rosie for Autograph Amazing Radiance Body Glow, 50ml
• Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Advanced Rejuvenating Cream,15ml
• Balance Me Rose Face Oil, 10ml
• Pur Correcting Primer Illuminate & Glow
• M&S Cosmetic Bag
The calendar is filled with goodies worth over £250! However if you spend £35.00 on Clothing and/or Home in M&S it can be yours for just £35.00! It sounds too good to be true, right?! Find out more onlinehere.
The Event - Biscuiteers Icing Cafe
For the launch of the event we were invited down to the Biscuiteers Icing Cafe in Notting Hill - the store is absolutely stunning and a must visit if you are in London! We were invited to go and try an icing class, to make our own Gingerbread houses!
* Pretending I knew what I was doing *
Thanks to M&S for having me, and to Biscuiteers to making it such a fun evening!
What do you reckon? Do you fancy a Beauty Advent Calendar!? I am also thinking of doing a bit of an un-boxing each day when I open the advent calendar, maybe on my Insta Storys? What you think?
- Other Posts You Might Enjoy -
* This post is a paid collaboration with Marks & Spencer's, however all advent calendar love is my own!
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'