Happy Valentine's Day My Little Loves! <3
Whether you are single or taken this Valentines I thought I'd make a lil' list of things you might wanna do on this day of all things lurveeeee.
1. Wearing a RED dress is never a bad idea. Go on, you know you want to. Even if you're staying in.
2. Tell the ones who mean the most to you, how much they really mean. A hand written card is always a winner. Cute, right?
3. **Scroll through Facebook/Instagram at least once every half an hour** checking non of your friends are engaged. If there is a hit, start planning the Hen party immediately.
4. Stick on a statement red lip and conquer the world. If there was ever a day for Mac's Ruby Woo, today is that day.
5. Eat Chocolate. All of the chocolate. Preferably heart shaped, obvs.
6. Hit up Instagram with a V cute selfie. Yano just to show your ex what they missing. Or to remind your BF what they have. #VdaySelfie
7. Enjoy quality time with the people who mean the most. Whether that be your boyfriend/girlfriend or friends and family.
8. Crack open the Prosecco, or whatever tipple you fancy. You've got to take advantage of this one "school night" where it's totally socially acceptable to get a little more than tipsy.
9. Flowers. Flowers. Flowers. And if you don't have someone to buy them for you, buy them yourself. At least you can choose the prettiest ones.
10. Run yourself (or maybe two of you) a bath and fill it with around 19 different Lush Bath-bombs. You can get some Inspo from my HUGE Lush Haul here or maybe this Valentines Haul too. Oops. Make sure it's extra bubbly.
What are you getting up to this Valentines? I hope whatever it is, it's bloody fabulous! I'm off out with my <3 for a meal at a French resturant, and he already has some brownie points because the flowers (below) arrived at my work this morning!
- Other Posts You Might Enjoy -
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'