I am off to Paris tomorrow **Eeeeeee* and I thought that would be the perfect opportunity to show you what skincare & hair bits & bobs I will be taking along with me. Here are my current essentials! (Obviously this post doesn't include my travel make-up.. that needs to be saved for a whole other post - oops!)
1 , Sunglasses - Perfect for covering those tired eyes after a long journey - from @framedsunglassesboutique on Instagram.
2. Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops -helps with redness & sore eyes (here)
3. Sanctury Spa Beauty Sleep Face Mask - designed to use overnight however this would be perfect to apply on a long flight to keep your skin hydrated & allow you to arrive looking glowing! (here)
4. Monuspa Rosewood reviving mist - perfect for a quick in flight freshen up! (here)
5. Carex Hand gel - because public toilets are rarely hygenic (here)
1. Kerastase Shampoo & Conditioner for fine hair - because its AMAZING! Nothing else works on my hair like this stuff. (here)
2. Fudge Urban - Mircle Ends - work through the ends of your hair & blowdry - leaving you with super soft, healthy hair (here)
3. Fudge Urban - Crisp Pear & Sweet Vanilla Texture Spray - I use this at the roots of my hair to give it an UMPH - I then gently backcomb the roots, leaving me with volumized hair alllll day. (here)
4. Fudge Urban - Crisp Pear & Sweet Vanilla Dry Shampoo - not only leaving your hair fresh but also smelling amazing (here)
5. Comb - volume, volume, volume, umph. (here)
1. St Tropez Self Tan - What else to use other than St Tropez! Streak free, natural, quick and it never fails. I also love the St Tropez Mitt's, always keeps the tan off my hands & creates a streak free application (here)
Bioderma products are my current favorite skincare obsession, it was so hard for me to narrow down the products for me to take away with me. But I decided to kind of stick to basics!
1. Bioderma Hydrabio Legere - a treatment that retrains the skin to moisturize itself. I use this product day and night, I can really feel it working its magic on my skin & its light enough to apply as many times as I feel like it! (here)
2. Bioderma Sensibio Eye - Daily anti-puffness for sensitive skin. I use this in the morning and it instantly makes me feel awake and leaves my eyes looking revitalized. .(here)
3. Sancturary Spa - Warming Cleansing Butter Balm - watch your make up literally melt away, leaving you with baby soft skin! Perfect for traveling as its so quick and easy! (here)
1. YSL - Black Opium ( Just smell it, trust me) (here)
2. This Works - Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - because I use this all the time at home, I love taking this away with me, as it means I can smell "home" no matter which country or city I am visiting! Plus it relaxes me and helps me sleep, therefore also helping with any jet lag. (here)
What are your travel essentials? I will also be doing a post soon including my Travel Hacks when you need to pack extra light & also a current makeup bag post.
- Some Other Posts You Might Enjoy -
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'