HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELYS.
I hope everyone had the best New Year's & are all ready to jump into 2016!
Now it's time to kick Januarys bum, & Lets start with you....
January is the month in which everyone sets themselves targets and goals.
Sometimes I think, and it happens a lot, that you can set your goals to high, put to much pressure on yourself & end up left with unachievable targets that leave you feeling like a failure.
This year, rather than setting yourself up to fail, why not start small? Simply set yourself a goal to focus on yourself, some more “me time”.
This could mean just changing a few simple steps in your life or just taking 10 minutes a day & really focusing on yourself. Overall these little changes can make such a huge difference! And when you start noticing changes in how you feel, your bound to want to do it more!
There are so many simple ways you can start:
-Burn your favourite candle, just simply sit, breathe & enjoy it.
-Take a long soak in the Bath with your favourite body wash & bubble bath. Follow up with a huge scoop of a luxurious body butter. Then just lay in your towel for those few extra minutes.
- Drink more water! I find having a bottle with me all the time means I drink so much more without realising it.
-Get up earlier, move more, take the stairs. Simple.
- Find something that really interests you & read a book on it, just like me, as above I love travel so I love nothing more than checking out some new destinations & looking into them more! (see it doesn't need to be a Charles Dickens!!)
- Stick on your favourite Album, (preferably not heavy metal as I wouldn't say you'd feel to relaxed afterwards...) Maybe some Coldplay?
- Buy a gorgeous diary & write down your plans.
- Book a road trip, a mini break a holiday, get something in the diary you can really look forward to!
- Think positive! Find a positive in every situation & work towards that. The quote below by Roald Dahl has always been one of my favourites & I think its a very sweet way of saying, be positive!!
Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden
If you are looking for some luxurious bath products to kick start your me time, one of my personal favourites have always been Sanctuary. I was lucky enough to get this gorgeous set for Christmas.
All the scents smell exquisite & you can close your eyes & really imagine your in a spa.
Here is more information on this beautiful set, if you like you can also buy the products individually.
Cleansing Burst Body Wash 250ml 8.4 US fl oz
Gentle Polish Body Scrub 200ml 6.7 US fl oz
Luxurious Body Butter 300ml 10.14 US fl oz
Foaming Creamy Bath Soak 250ml 8.4 US fl oz
3 x Luxury Signature Votive Candles
Sumptuously Soft Headband
Sumptuously Soft Inflatable Bath Pillow
The best part is that it's currently half price at boots for only £22.50.
Get yours here.
I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed photographing it, testing the products & writing it. As I type I am currently sat in my fluffy dressing gown with my fave Yankee Candle burning & I am already loving some Me Time, maybe ill sit here for another 10 minutes now I'm done blogging. Start as we mean to go on!!
Let me know what your 2016 goals are,
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'