If you haven't heard of Farfetch before first of all where have you been hiding & secondly get shopping NOW! Think of this post as my SS16 Rule Book, I have shed-loads of information packed in here for you, from the ruffles that are looking good for summer to how to style bright bold staple pieces. There are style tips from 3 top fashion influencers, along with Wish Lists as long as my arm which have your SS16 trends COVERED. I have also shared some insight into the blogging world & some tips for new bloggers. Plus all of this style oozing post comes from one destination. FARFETCH - the Online store of dreams.
From the gorgeous Brown's Boutique I picked these amazing Giuseppe Zanetti Design embroidered sued ankle strap espadrilles, some gorgeousIsabel Marant wrap trousers and last but not least the super stylish Valentino Garavani Beaded Tote bag. All you would need is a simple black or white tee and you'd have an amazing simple yet utterly stylish summer outfit! You can shop the whole Browns Boutique HERE.
House of Liza specialises in rare vintage pieces- You could honestly spend hours scrolling through the amazing finds in the boutique & create some beautiful outfits.
I found it really hard to narrow my choices down to just 3 with this boutique, there are so many amazing unique items that I found myself drooling over. Eventually I pulled myself together and chose this INSANEJean Paul Gaultier two piece suit - the mustard yellow is amazing and would make such a bold statement. Next up I spotted this Moschino Vintage Chain necklace. It would instantly add some glam to your outfit & ensure you stand out from the crowds. Finally I saw this stunning Khaki Christian Dior Buckled mini skirt - I think you could get so much wear out of this and would look great styled super simple with a black tee & sandals. You can shop the full range of House of Liza HERE!
The original Feathers boutique quickly became one of London's most exciting shopping experiences & it is still a firm favourite of some of London's Top fashion Enthusiasts. From Feathers my top 3 favourite items were these amazing Toga Gladiator Sandals which are edgy yet in someways still quite simple, these INSANE Distressed Denim Shorts by Alexander Wang - I think they have to be the nicest pair of Denim shorts I have ever seen! Finally this super sleek Jil Sander bag which would be super wearable with so many outfits! Kim Parslow, from Sweet Monday, a London Fashion & Style blogger actually recently visited & review the Feathers Boutique, you can read her blog post all about it HERE. You can also shop the full Feathers Boutique HERE.
The Insiders Guide to SS16
Farfetch caught up with three of their favourite insiders to reveal the up & coming SS16 trends, which pieces they are lusting after & how to style the new Season Looks. You can read all 3 Wardrobe Wish lists below. Then using the knowledge from the 3 fabulous ladies, I have coverted my own Wish List Inspired by the trends they have kindly shared with us.
Source: Farfetch Insiders Guide to SS16
My take on the SS16 trends: My Picks
Following the advice of the 3 lovely ladies, I have created a short but sweet Wish List including all the trends talked about above, from Pandora Sykes off the shoulder ruffles, to the bold colour choices of Gilda Ambrosio. All the picks can be found at Farfectch by simply clicking the pictures!
I love all these pieces so much, and they are so on trend. What are you top picks for SS16? Let me know which of these pieces are your favourite & what is at the top of your wish list!
Blogging Tips & The Blogging World.
After reading Farfetch's interview with the gorgeous Marsha Campbell from The Style of a London Tall Girl - I was inspired by her positive outlook & totally honest words about the Blogging world. She talks about how blogging can get overwhelming at times, (100% agree), how Instagram is like a whole separate blog with a completely different following and she gave some amazing tips for up & coming bloggers such as how important it is to be yourself & stay true to yourself in this online world!
From this I decided to include my Top 5 blogging tips.
1. Firstly & most importantly, LOVE what you are writing about - ensure your topic is something you are super passionate about, this is the best way of creating amazing content because you should have SO SO much to talk about. If you are writing a post half-heartedly it's going to come across to your viewers and it won't be an enjoyable read for you or them.
2. Know your audience. As you get into blogging you will begin to find your following, who reads your posts & most importantly WHY they read them. You begin to understand what they want to see and how/when they want to see it. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you can create content people are going to engage in.
3. Be social, reply! Replying to comments on your blog is super important. People are going to stop interactive with you & your blog if you continue to ignore comments and questions. Readers want to get feedback & see they are viewing a real people not just reading posts day in/day out. Make conversation, check out their blogs & give feedback to - its not all about you!
4. Don't hold back. Ensure that your personality shines through in your posts/social media. A lot of people make the mistake of showing only the brighter side of everything. Nobody lives a perfect life and your readers know this. Its ok to talk about/show the off days we all have! People will relate with you, and again see you as a human being & not just a blogging computer screen.
5. Stop Worrying! I think sometimes bloggers put way to much pressure on themselves, if somebody doesn't like your post - who cares! It's not always going to be everyones taste, and thats ok! That just shows you are being true to yourself & what you like and what to write about. Also don't begrudge yourself if you don't get your planned 3 posts out on week - ITS OKAY! The world isn't going to end because you are a day behind schedule. Take a break & start again when you have a clear head. No-one is going to want to read a rushed blog post that you aren't happy with!
Finally just BE YOURSELF, everyone else is already taken.
All of the items featured in todays post can be found on Farfetch.com - the go-to fashion destination. Be sure to check out the New In pieces & create wish lists of your own!
- Similar Posts You Might Enjoy -
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'