At christmas there is something extra magical about the village, whether it's the snow they spray over the cobbles or the twinkling fairy lights decorating the windows of the boutiques and restaurants, theres just something about it that gives you no choice but to feel "Christmassyyyy".
Have a scroll through my snaps of Bicester & find out about the bargains I snapped up!
Some of the things I snapped up:
The Cosmetics Store
- Estee Lauder Doublewear - This will always be one of my favorite foundations - so when I saw it in my shade in the outlet I had to grab one! The coverage is amazing! RRP: £30 Outlet: £21
- Estee Lauder Illuminating Perfecting Primer: The lady in the shop recommended I tried this - as soon as I tested some on my hand I fell in love - it's silky smooth & has a gorgeous brightening sheen, it looks beautiful on its own or under the Doublewear foundation. RRP: £21 Outlet: £17.50
- Aerin: Eyelight concealer: This brightening formula is perfect for use under the eye & doesn't look cakey or too heavy, Love it. RRP: £25 Outlet: £17.50
-Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray: Does what it say's on the tube! Thickens & adds texture to hair - I spray it at my roots too to give a little umph. I already have the full size at home but I thought this little mini verison would be perfect for when I'm on my travels.
- MAC Eye Crayon: I love MAC's eye crayons because they seem to be long-lasting & always very pigmented. RRP: £14 Outlet £10.50
The White Company
- Slipper Boots : I've been moaning for a while now that my feet are always cold around the house, in the hope someone would take the hint & buy me some slippers. Well I gave up & brought myself some. Grey & Fluffy = love. RRP: £35 Outlet: £17
- Candles: White Lavender (such a relaxing scent) & Peony (Fresh & pretty).
- Reiss Cardholder - For my upcoming trip to New York (eeep!) I don't want to have to carry around a bulky large purse like the one I use everyday. So I've been looking for the perfect little card holder for a while! And whilst buying a few Reiss t-shirts for my boyfriend at the till this little beauty caught my eye! I love simple designs and this black leather and gold detailed holder is exactly what I was looking for. And at £16 it was a bargain!
RRP: £35 Outlet: £16
Marc Jacobs -
Cross-body Black Leather Bag - Again for my upcoming NYC trip (eeeeeeeeep again), I wanted a cross-body bag that was big enough to fit my camera, phone, money, water bottle, scarf & gloves etc in but wasn't too big where I'd be moaning my shoulder hurt. As soon as I laid eyes on this I knew it was the one. Again simple but beautiful. Can't wait to test it out in the big apple!
RRP: £375 Outlet: £225.
Let me know if you have been to Bicester & what you picked up!
Or if there are any other outlet shopping centers you think I should try, let me know!
If you are thinking of visiting Bicester - Check out there website below for a full list of the stores available and special offers/events. Enjoy!
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'