Drum Roll Drum Roll, it's officially first day of Autumn today and I'm bloody excited!! I can't lie I've been waiting for autumn since the second I got back off holiday. I'd actually say it's my favourite season. I've been dreaming up this little list of Autumn to do's, and I can't wait to start ticking them off!
1. Cosy Nights In - Number one on my to-do list obviously had to be the cosy nights in! Pass me all the throws, whack the heating on, and snuggle with me on the sofa. The DREAM.
2. Bath time - Nothing says Autumn more than a Lush bath and I can't wait to have my first "official" one. It also gives me an excuse to buy ALL the bath-bombs. The Halloween range has launched now and I've had to hold myself back from ordering a fair few times, and I think tonight might be the night! If you have any suggestions - do let me know!
3. Snuggly PJ's & Slippers- Are you starting to get the theme that everything in my Autumn to do list revolves around nights in?! Very sociable I know. I can't wait to buy myself some cosy PJ's - I already have about 10 pairs on my wish list (a few examples below - which are you thinking?!)
4. All the hot drinks - Don't worry I'm not going to be too blogger cliche here, because believe it or not but I don't actually like Pumpkin Spiced Lattes but I am very excited for all the other hot drinks. Particularly Coffee & Mulled wine. I also have a soft spot for salted caramel hot chocolate!
5. Candles - I can't wait to get my bum down to Homesense and get all the autumn scented candles and get COSY. I've currently been burning my Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir and my house has smelt like a DREAM.
6. Halloween Decorations - I've never been a huge Halloween lover, however now I have my own home it's the first occasion I've had to decorate since I moved in so therefore I'm ready to go innnnnn! Get me all the pumpkins, skulls and trick or treat sweets! I'm also *thinking* of having a Halloween Party - although V scared about my carpets & sofa getting ruined.. help.
7. Make Smores - Any excuse to melt marshmallow and chocalte together and you've GOT ME. *drooling*
8. All the Scarves & Throws - Kind of ironic because I'm currently snuggled on the sofa with 2 throws - but can you ever have too many?! Also I love adding a scarf to pretty much every outfit I possibly can.
9. Watch the Bake off whilst Baking Autumn treats! - is there anything better in life? Literally.
10. Photograph the Autumn leaves - because whats better than putting a photo of the leaves on Instagram just like 273894 other people.
What's on your Autumn to do list?! You can also follow my Autumnal photos on Instagram with the Hashtag #asyouwishautumn
- Other Posts You Might Enjoy -
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'