I have been loving doing these posts (you've probably noticed with 4 in the space of only 2 months) but I just love that A. It makes me read more blogs, something I already love doing, but this somehow makes me pay more attention and B. I just love sharing the love, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Here are the blog posts that I have been enjoying with a cuppa T & a biscuit recently.
1. Leah - Devoted to Pink - 9 Things 2016 Taught Me
I loved this post because it's so open, honest and relatable. A lot can happen in a year. I always love Leah's style of writting and this post shows it off perfectly.
2. Victoria - In The Frow - Why 2016 Was The Best Year Of My Life
The reason I HAD to include this post is because for me, it sums up the power of the influncer and what we can really achieve, Just looking through that post will inspire you no-end. It's amazing to see how in just one year how many amazing things 1 person can do.
3. Jen - A Beauty Junkie In London - End Of Year Blog Admin
This post is a SUPER handy one, full of tips I really wouldn't think of. Great for not only the new year but all year round! Check it out.
4. Helen - The Love Cats Inc - 2017 Goals - Monthly Targets
This is a great post because Helen has decided that rather than setting herself super high and unacheviable goals for 2017, she has set smaller, helpful targets every month for the next year. It's such a good idea, and I might even join her on some of them!
5. Katie - Katie La Vie - Elderflower Cocktails
I really don't think I need to explain this one! Elderflower + Cocktails = Heaven.
6. Gemma - Gemma Lousie - How To Master Flatlay Photography
As a HUGE lover of Flatlays I always welcome any tips/tricks with open arms. Gemma's flatlays are some of my FAVES out there and her tips are so handy!
7. Stacey - Stacey Louise White -My Achievable Goals For 2017
I had to include this post in this list because I agree with every point and feel the exact same way. It's nice to see some goals that are achievable and really seeing someone focusing on THEMSELF!
8. Megan McCoig - Life With MCM - Ways To Get Out Of A Winter Slump
After reading this post on a dull Monday morning it really gave me a kick up the bum and helped me to feel positive/motivated! And they are the kind of posts I LOVE!
9. Sarah - Oh It's Sare - 5 Things I Learnt In 2016
I really loved this post because you can tell that it came from the heart, and she meant every single word. It's honest, relatable and has made me love Sarah even more!
10. Lily - Pint Sized Beauty -The Wows And Woes Of Daily Blogging
This post is an interesting read because I have always wondered how daily blogging is possible, I think I would go into melt down. However reading Lily's post has kind of made me want to give it a go! We shall see..
11. Katy - Little Miss Katy - Happy Monday | 10 Good Things
This post is one of those reads that leaves you with a smile on your face, and I don't think I needed any better reason than that to include it! Yay for positivity,
12. Becky - Milk Bubble Tea - 10 Non-Cutsey Self Care Tips!
A post explaining how sometimes a "hot bath" can't fix everything, and what to do if its deeper than that. I loved all the tips and overall loved the post.
As always, please do let me know which blogs you have been loving and if there are any you think I'd like too! Georgie xo
- Other Posts You Might Enjoy -
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'