After January being a bit of a rubbish month for me, and probably for everyone really, I really made a effort to ensure that February brought a few more smiles. I wanted to make it an overall more positive, happy month! I thought I'd pop down a few things that made me smile this month.
1. ED SHEERAN! Ed Sheeran made me smile twice this month, First off with his new songs, because I bloody love them, especially when I have them blasting in the car singing at the top of my voice, Secondly I managed to get tickets to see him on tour in April and I literally cannot WAIT!
2. Fresh Flowers - The lovely team at Blossoming Gifts sent me the gorgeous bouquet (pictured in this post). There is nothing quite like a fresh bunch of flowers in the house and the Brighton Rock bouquet is beautiful. I love the ease of getting them through the post to!
3. Lighter Mornings - Can I get a HURRAHHH, the mornings are FINALLY starting to brighten up, leaving me feeling more energised and HAPPY when I wake up. And plus, theres no more driving to work in the pitch black, to then return home from work to the same! I am welcoming Spring with open arms.
4. COFFEE - I go through stages of loving and hating coffee, I will either drink it non stop for a few weeks, or not drink it at all. This month me and Coffee have had a lil' thing going on, and It certainly has been love. In fact I can't imagine being with-out it right now. Mmmmm Lattes are my fave.
5. Exciting News! - This month, on February 6th to be presise, my BEST FRIEND got engaged! WAHOOO. I had no idea, so it was a total suprise for me to. I am so so so excited to get my maid of honor prep underway, and ofcourse organise the HEN DO! YAY!
6. Time Apart - Me and Rich usually spend every single night together with-out fail. This month due to some work commitments and social events we have spent a couple of nights apart. Although I wasn't really looking forward to it, it actually turned out to be a positive thing because it allowed me to miss him, and therefore really appreciate the time I do see him. N'awwwwww.
7. Pinterest - This month I have been pinning like a crazy woman. I have found so many home decor ideas, travel plans and general make-up and outfit inspirations. You can come and see my picks here.
8. Valentines <3 - February saw Valentines come along, and although some people hate it, I really do embrace it with open arms. Me and Rich went out to our favourite French restaurant and drank the best Pornstar Martini's I have ever had! How could a night get any better?
9. MY BLOG! This month I have created more content on my blog than I ever have before and I have been loving it. I have been trying to post 5 days a week, Monday - Friday and so far, so good! I feel I actually work best under pressure, with more to get done.
10. Sundays - This month I have really embraced Sunday's, making the most of them, going out and doing things, followed by coming home, cooking a lovely meal and snuggling on the sofa with tea and biscuits. What better way to finish a weekend?!
What's made you smile this Feb?!
- Other Posts You Might Enjoy -
*PR Sample Included.
- Popular Posts -
-New In Buys-
Follow me on Bloglovin'